The Milford Golf Club Hua Hin is designed by Robert McFarland and opened in 1992 the course's close proximity to the Gulf of Thailand affords some wonderful ocean views. It's surrounded on three sides by forested hills with its fourth side fronting the ocean. Unfortunately, maintenance has been lacking and the course is looking a bit dilapidated these days.
Despite its faults, Milford Golf Club is very moderately priced and its beachfront location makes it worth a look if you want to try something different.
It can seem more like two separate nine-hole courses, one quite demanding with challenging tee-shots, and the other relatively easy. But nevertheless the course can prove to be quite difficult and even some of the local professionals have trouble matching par here. Accuracy and placement are more important than distance to score well and large variations in elevation allow for variety in playing up and down sweeping fairways and approaches.
The front nine has a tight layout and puts a premium on accurate tee shots and while back nine is more open. The greens are lightning fast and feature some deceptively difficult slopes – being on the wrong side of the hole makes two putting very difficult. The natural lie of the land makes for a large angle of elevation on most of the holes, which adds to the challenge of the course.
Milford Golf Club Hua Hin Special Rates
|Green fee + caddy fee + round-trip transfers (per person)|
31 March 2019
Special Deals: If your group consists of more than 4 golfers, we can offer you the better rates than the rates listed above. Please send us the booking request and we will offer you the special rates according to the number of your party.
(Compulsory if you not use our package)
(Compulsory for each non-golfers)
|These are the additional fees that you may have to pay directly to the golf course
฿0 / person
฿0 / person
||฿0 / person
||NA / person
- Rates are displayed in Thai Baht Currency.
- Rates above are displayed as price per person.
- The round-trip transfers of the package rates are based on the distance of your accommodation to the golf course. If you stay outside Hua Hin city area, there might be the extra charge on the transfers.
- Use of golf cart on Milford Golf Club Hua Hin is optional. Maximum 1 golfer per cart is permitted. The golf cart rental is 0 Baht/cart/person.
- 'Green Fee Only' rate is NOT include compulsory caddy fee of 0 Baht/person.
- Rates above are NOT inclusive of caddy tip. Milford Golf Club Hua Hin has recommended to tip their caddy from 0 Baht. You can give it directly to your caddy after the game.
- Follower fee must be paid to the proshop, if you have non-golfers accompany into the course please inform us in the booking form.