The fact that Springfield Royal was designed by none other than the legendary Jack Nicklaus should really be enough to tell you that is well worth a play if you are in Hua Hin. The original 18-hole Nicklaus designed layout opened in 1993, but in 2005 an additional 9 holes were opened for play, which are considered by many as even more challenging.
This championship course has hosted the Thailand Open and many other championships, so be warned, playing from the black tees is not for the faint-hearted.
Nicklaus doesn't let you you to drop your guard for a second, so accuracy is paramount on every hole to avoid the large bunkers, ample water hazards and difficult roughs with mature trees. It offers great value for money considering the quality of the course design and with five tees to choose from it remains an enjoyable challenge for golfers of all standards. Many golfers recommend trying to play the A and C course sections in order to get the best of the old and the new design. There are six kiosks throughout the course as well so there is plenty of opportunities to stay refreshed.
The founder of Springfield Country Club, sought an approach that would help preserve and enhance wildlife on the property and as a result you can see more than 100 species of birds around the golf course, including ducks, owls, cormorants, sparrows, bluebirds, herons, egrets, quail and hawks.
Springfield Royal Country Club Special Rates
|Green fee + caddy fee + round-trip transfers (per person)|
31 March 2019
Special Deals: If your group consists of more than 4 golfers, we can offer you the better rates than the rates listed above. Please send us the booking request and we will offer you the special rates according to the number of your party.
(Compulsory if you not use our package)
(Compulsory for each non-golfers)
|These are the additional fees that you may have to pay directly to the golf course
฿750 / 2 persons
฿350 / person
||฿300 / person
||NA / person
- Rates are displayed in Thai Baht Currency.
- Rates above are displayed as price per person.
- The round-trip transfers of the package rates are based on the distance of your accommodation to the golf course. If you stay outside Hua Hin city area, there might be the extra charge on the transfers.
- Use of golf cart on Springfield Royal Country Club is optional. Maximum 2 golfers per cart is permitted. The golf cart rental is 750 Baht.
- 'Green Fee Only' rate is NOT include compulsory caddy fee of 350 Baht/person.
- Rates above are NOT inclusive of caddy tip. Springfield Royal Country Club has recommended to tip their caddy from 300 Baht. You can give it directly to your caddy after the game.
- Follower fee must be paid to the proshop, if you have non-golfers accompany into the course please inform us in the booking form.