Black Mountain Golf Club Hua Hin is one of Thailand’s best designed and well-maintained golf courses with stunning mountain scenery. In 2012, Golf Digest named it one of the best 100 golf courses in the world outside the US, and it has played host to several Asian PGA events.
Black Mountain Golf Club Hua Hin attracts European pro players like moths to a flame, this is in part due to it being European owned and operated, which ensures the course immaculately manicured year-round, and the resort’s services are top-notch.
The 27-hole golf resort is located in the foothills 12 kilometers west of Hua Hin and currently features three different courses: East, West, and North. It has hosted the Black Mountain Masters as well as the Thailand Classic – the first European Tour event staged in Thailand.
Nestled in a valley, the undulating hills of the course’s emerald fairways intersected by many natural creeks and bordered by a crescent-shaped bank of black granite mountains carpeted with lush vegetation. The natural rocks and streams deftly incorporated into the layout of this challenging course. It features lightning fast greens protected by deep bunkers and carefully positioned water. Many holes provide the casual golfer with a safe route, but for the more adventurous player, there are riskier choices with a potentially higher reward.
Black Mountain Golf Club Hua Hin Special Rates
|Green fee + caddy fee + round-trip transfers (per person) |
31 March 2020
Special Deals: If your group consists of more than 4 golfers, we can offer you the better rates than the rates listed above. Please send us the booking request and we will offer you the special rates according to the number of your party.
|Golf Cart 
||Caddy Fee 
||Caddy Tip 
||Follower Fee 
|These are the additional fees that you may have to pay directly to the golf course
฿700 / person
฿350 / person
||฿350 / person
|| NA / person
-  'Green Fee Only' rate is NOT include compulsory caddy fee of ฿350/person.
-  The round-trip transfers of the package rates are based on the distance of your accommodation to the golf course. If you stay outside Hua Hin city area, there might be the extra charge on the transfers.
-  The golf cart is available as Optional. Maximum 1 golfer per cart is permitted. The golf cart rental is ฿700/cart/person.
-  Rates are NOT include the caddy tip. Tip to the caddy after the round is customary, the recommended tip starts at ฿350 and upwards depending on your satisfaction with the caddy performance.
-  Follower fees must be paid to the proshop, if you have non-golfers accompany into the course please inform us in the booking form.