Black Mountain Golf Club Hua Hin is one of Thailand’s best designed and well-maintained golf courses with stunning mountain scenery. In 2012, Golf Digest named it one of the best 100 golf courses in the world outside the US, and it has played host to several Asian PGA events.
Black Mountain Golf Club Hua Hin attracts European pro players like moths to a flame, this is in part due to it being European owned and operated, which ensures the course immaculately manicured year-round, and the resort’s services are top-notch.
The 27-hole golf resort is located in the foothills 12 kilometers west of Hua Hin and currently features three different courses: East, West, and North. It has hosted the Black Mountain Masters as well as the Thailand Classic – the first European Tour event staged in Thailand.
Nestled in a valley, the undulating hills of the course’s emerald fairways intersected by many natural creeks and bordered by a crescent-shaped bank of black granite mountains carpeted with lush vegetation. The natural rocks and streams deftly incorporated into the layout of this challenging course. It features lightning fast greens protected by deep bunkers and carefully positioned water. Many holes provide the casual golfer with a safe route, but for the more adventurous player, there are riskier choices with a potentially higher reward.
Black Mountain Golf Club Hua Hin Special Rates
|Period||Green Fee Only|
(Excluding Caddy Fee and Golf Cart)
30 April 2021
|Golf Cart ||Caddy Fee||Caddy Tip ||Follower Fee |
|These are the additional fees that you may have to pay directly to the golf course|
|฿700 / person|
|฿350 / person|
|฿350 / person|
|NA / person|
-  The golf cart is available as compulsory. Maximum 1 golfer per cart is permitted. The golf cart rental is ฿700/cart/person.
-  Rates are NOT include the caddy tip. Tip to the caddy after the round is customary, the recommended tip starts at ฿350 and upwards depending on your satisfaction with the caddy performance.
-  Follower fees must be paid to the proshop, if you have non-golfers accompany into the course please inform us in the booking form.
|2 Days / 1 Night Package||Package Rates|
1 January 2021 - 30 April 2021
|1 Golfer||2 Golfers|
|2-bedroom Pool Villa|
Including breakfast *
2 Days / 1 Night Package Details:
- 1 night stay in a 2-bedroom pool villa at Black Mountain Golf Club Hua Hin
- 1 round of 18-holes at Black Mountain Golf Club Hua Hin includes caddy fee (฿350) and golf cart fee (฿700) per golfer per stay.
- Daily breakfast per golfer.