With 36 holes over its four 9-hole courses, Imperial Lake View Golf Club offers an impressive variety of play with two complete 72 par layouts. The four segments are called Mountain, Lake, Desert and Links – giving some idea of their general features – the variety here rewards repeat visits to sample the best features of the different layouts.
The Mountain Course (Course A) features undulating surfaces to increase the thrill of fairway shots as well as the appeal of putting on the greens. The mature trees make for blind shots to some greens and the several doglegs will test the skills of low handicap players.
Divided from The Mountain Course by the large lake that gives it its name, The Lake Course (Course B) has a refreshing atmosphere and many bodies of water that can prove challenging.
The Desert Course (Course C), also known as the Arizona Style course, provides an unusual adventure for the golfer seeking to brave an arid landscape of cacti and rocks. Bunkers abound making it a challenging course where you must plan every move carefully and patiently. Mixing these nine holes with those from the main course provides most with an extremely fulfilling round of golf.
The Links Course (Course D) boasts the wide open spaces and windy expanses of a links course and will challenge golfers who enjoy long drives and thoughtful planning in their games.
Imperial Lake View Resort and Golf Club Special Rates
|Green fee + caddy fee + round-trip transfers (per person)|
31 March 2019
Special Deals: If your group consists of more than 4 golfers, we can offer you the better rates than the rates listed above. Please send us the booking request and we will offer you the special rates according to the number of your party.
(Compulsory if you not use our package)
(Compulsory for each non-golfers)
|These are the additional fees that you may have to pay directly to the golf course
฿750 / person
฿350 / person
||฿300 / person
||NA / person
- Rates are displayed in Thai Baht Currency.
- Rates above are displayed as price per person.
- The round-trip transfers of the package rates are based on the distance of your accommodation to the golf course. If you stay outside Hua Hin city area, there might be the extra charge on the transfers.
- Use of golf cart on Imperial Lake View Resort and Golf Club is optional. Maximum 1 golfer per cart is permitted. The golf cart rental is 750 Baht/cart/person.
- 'Green Fee Only' rate is NOT include compulsory caddy fee of 350 Baht/person.
- Rates above are NOT inclusive of caddy tip. Imperial Lake View Resort and Golf Club has recommended to tip their caddy from 300 Baht. You can give it directly to your caddy after the game.
- Follower fee must be paid to the proshop, if you have non-golfers accompany into the course please inform us in the booking form.