Palm Hills Golf Club, opened in 1992, was the first international standard golf course in Hua Hin and its 6,887 yards offer mountain horizons, placid lakes, and sea views. Palm Hills Golf Club is blessed with wide fairways, reasonable water hazards and is easily walkable. The greens give the course some teeth, they are quite fast, surrounded by thick grass and the hilly location make for some difficult slopes that can be hard to read.
The Max Wexler designed layout goes from east to west, with lakes at each end, separated by the clubhouse. Owing its name to the palm lined fairways and plenty of hillside lies, the course is enhanced by the many colourful frangipani and bougainvillea trees that dot the links. It is essential to land approach shots on the right side of the flag to avoid slippery downhill putts.
It is not the most modern golf course in Hua Hin but that makes it all the more charming. Set on a large tract of land the with lakes, forests and mountains that makes a great choice for golfers of all skill-levels.
Palm Hills Golf Club and Residence Special Rates
|Green fee + caddy fee + round-trip transfers (per person)|
31 March 2019
Special Deals: If your group consists of more than 4 golfers, we can offer you the better rates than the rates listed above. Please send us the booking request and we will offer you the special rates according to the number of your party.
(Compulsory if you not use our package)
(Compulsory for each non-golfers)
|These are the additional fees that you may have to pay directly to the golf course
฿650 / person
฿350 / person
||฿300 / person
||NA / person
- Rates are displayed in Thai Baht Currency.
- Rates above are displayed as price per person.
- The round-trip transfers of the package rates are based on the distance of your accommodation to the golf course. If you stay outside Hua Hin city area, there might be the extra charge on the transfers.
- Use of golf cart on Palm Hills Golf Club and Residence is optional. Maximum 1 golfer per cart is permitted. The golf cart rental is 650 Baht/cart/person.
- 'Green Fee Only' rate is NOT include compulsory caddy fee of 350 Baht/person.
- Rates above are NOT inclusive of caddy tip. Palm Hills Golf Club and Residence has recommended to tip their caddy from 300 Baht. You can give it directly to your caddy after the game.
- Follower fee must be paid to the proshop, if you have non-golfers accompany into the course please inform us in the booking form.