Designed by a Scottish railway engineer and opened in 1924, Royal Hua Hin Golf Course was the first golf course to be constructed in The Kingdom of Thailand. The course is steeped in history and the scenery is outstanding – with particularly impressive views of the Gulf of Thailand and Hua Hin itself on the back nine.
The 18 holes follow moderately hilly terrain around impressive limestone cliffs rising beside fairways lined with old growth trees that shade golfers who have wandered from the fairways. Your game will be tested here, with several tight tree-lined fairways, many nicely doglegged holes and relatively small, and often elevated, circular greens.
Monkeys have been known to dart from the undergrowth to steal golf balls, adding an exciting and unusual challenge to your game. Being of traditional British design, the course is constructed on natural terrain and set between some spectacular rocky hills.
There are no real water hazards on the course but many of the greens are protected by being slightly elevated. Though not on the same level as newer top-level courses, it is generally well-maintained, provides excellent value for money and is conveniently close to town.
While it is not as stylish as the newer golf courses, it's old-world charm will have you thinking about the Thai Royalty and British expatriates of yesteryear that played this very same course almost a century ago.
Royal Hua Hin Golf Course Special Rates
|Green fee + caddy fee + round-trip transfers (per person)|
31 March 2019
Special Deals: If your group consists of more than 4 golfers, we can offer you the better rates than the rates listed above. Please send us the booking request and we will offer you the special rates according to the number of your party.
(Compulsory if you not use our package)
(Compulsory for each non-golfers)
|These are the additional fees that you may have to pay directly to the golf course
฿600 / person
฿300 / person
||฿200 / person
||NA / person
- Rates are displayed in Thai Baht Currency.
- Rates above are displayed as price per person.
- The round-trip transfers of the package rates are based on the distance of your accommodation to the golf course. If you stay outside Hua Hin city area, there might be the extra charge on the transfers.
- Use of golf cart on Royal Hua Hin Golf Course is optional. Maximum 1 golfer per cart is permitted. The golf cart rental is 600 Baht/cart/person.
- 'Green Fee Only' rate is NOT include compulsory caddy fee of 300 Baht/person.
- Rates above are NOT inclusive of caddy tip. Royal Hua Hin Golf Course has recommended to tip their caddy from 200 Baht. You can give it directly to your caddy after the game.
- Follower fee must be paid to the proshop, if you have non-golfers accompany into the course please inform us in the booking form.