Banyan Golf Club Hua Hin opened in 2008 but despite its youth is leading the pack in Hua Hin. Built on the site of a former pineapple plantation, the golf course features many elevated greens, sloping fairways, meandering creeks, and well-placed bunkers. Banyan Golf Club has been awarded as "The Best New Course in the Asia Pacific" in 2009 by the readers of Asian Golf Monthly.
The golf course offers beautiful views of the mountains to the west, and ocean views to the east, of what is undoubtedly one of the best layouts in Hua Hin.
Banyan Golf Club features deep green Paspalum grassed tee boxes each with four tee distances that deliver a range of challenging play to suit every golfer’s ability. It is one of the most natural courses in Hua Hin, built around inherent lies and incorporating Banyan trees and rock formations into its well-designed holes.
The course has lush Zoysia grassed fairways, super fast greens and enough water to ensure you leave the occasional balls behind. The use of remnant pineapple groves in some rough areas makes for some challenging shots if you stray too far from the fairways.
Banyan Golf Club Hua Hin Special Rates
|Green fee + caddy fee + round-trip transfers (per person)|
31 March 2020
Special Deals: If your group consists of more than 4 golfers, we can offer you the better rates than the rates listed above. Please send us the booking request and we will offer you the special rates according to the number of your party.
(Compulsory if you not use our package)
(Compulsory for each non-golfers)
|These are the additional fees that you may have to pay directly to the golf course
฿750 / person
฿350 / person
||฿350 / person
||NA / person
- Rates are displayed in Thai Baht Currency.
- Rates above are displayed as price per person.
- The round-trip transfers of the package rates are based on the distance of your accommodation to the golf course. If you stay outside Hua Hin city area, there might be the extra charge on the transfers.
- Use of golf cart on Banyan Golf Club Hua Hin is optional. Maximum 1 golfer per cart is permitted. The golf cart rental is 750 Baht/cart/person.
- 'Green Fee Only' rate is NOT include compulsory caddy fee of 350 Baht/person.
- Rates above are NOT inclusive of caddy tip. Banyan Golf Club Hua Hin has recommended to tip their caddy from 350 Baht. You can give it directly to your caddy after the game.
- Follower fee must be paid to the proshop, if you have non-golfers accompany into the course please inform us in the booking form.